Home Care Services
At-home personal aides offering convenience, health, safety, and peace of mind.
Now accepting new clients and transfers.
Call toll-free: 888-644-7952
Hourly, 24-Hour, or Live-In Home Care
Consumer-Directed Personal Care
Medicaid Community Services
Veteran's Aide & Attendance
Home Care Aide Services
Genacta home care aides are formally trained, background checked, and nurse supervised. They work based on service plans tailored to each client. Their duties include activities such as:
- Homemaking: cooking, cleaning, laundry, making beds, etc.
- Errands: shopping, picking up meds, delivering papers, etc.
- Mobility assistance: support when walking, using mobility equipment, transferring from chair to standing, etc.
- Transportation assistance: helping clients get to and from appointments and outings and accompanying them while there.
- Personal hygiene: bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, etc.
Let's discuss the services that would be useful for you or your family.